Rules and Regulations
- The terms and conditions on the use of reservoir for water activities is to facilitate safe usage of water and administration for efficient and use of the storage facility for all users.
- It serves to encourage users to be responsible and civic-minded when using the reservoir for water/land activities.
- Usage of the respective facility for storage of boats and equipment is subject to availability and the fees applicable.
For more details on the Rules and Regulations of the respective facility, please click on the links below:
Good Practices When Canoeing
- Take water and weather conditions into consideration.
- Ensure your equipment is in good condition and handle them with care.
- Ensure that you are in good health before engaging in any water activity.
- Discard your litter in the appropriate bins available.
- Respect and try not to obstruct other water users.
- When offering help to others, on or off the water, do not put yourself or fellow canoeists at risk.
Enjoy the Canoeing Session and Thank You for Keeping Our Waters Clean!