To celebrate Singapore Canoe Federation's 50th anniversary, we invite YOU to join us in our FIRST 50km Paddle Challenge to kick-start this eventful year!
SCF is partnering with Children’s Aid Society to help support the children and raise funds for Melrose Home. For every sign-up, $5 will go to the Children’s Aid Society.
Join fellow paddlers and challenge yourself to greater heights while also giving back to the society!
Participants who have successfully submitted and completed the challenge will receive a LIMITED EDITION 50th Anniversary T-shirt and finisher medal.
Registration Period: 8 January to 24 March 2021
Challenge Period: 8 January to 31 March 2021
Venue: Anywhere, Singapore
Boat type: Single sit-on-top kayak, Closed-deck kayak, K1, JK1, C1, SUP, OC1, Surfski1, V1, T1
Registration fee: $25 (inclusive of postage)
We aim to raise $25,000 for the Children’s Aid Society. You may make a donation at https://www.giving.sg/campaigns/go_50km_paddle_challenge. All proceeds will go to the Children’s Aid Society.
Refer to the links on the left for instructions, FAQs and approved GPS tracking apps, and registration.
Terms & conditions
1) Submission of results by 31 March 2021.
2) There will be no refund once payment has been made.
3) For every distance achieved, keep a record (e.g. A screenshot of the distance and map travelling distance). Once you have accumulated up to 50km, submit all the results together.
4) Results will be taken based on GPS tracking apps.
5) Results from ergometers are not allowed.
6) SCF reserves the right to disqualify any participants should we find the participant in violation of the terms and conditions of the challenge.