To: All Members and Affiliates of Singapore Canoe Federation
NOTICE OF SINGAPORE CANOE FEDERATION ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING 2023
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) of the Singapore Canoe Federation (“SCF”) will be conducted in person on:
Date: Saturday, 16 September 2023
Time: 10:00 a.m
Venue: Function Room, Kolam Ayer Community Club
9:30am Registration & Refreshment
10:00am Annual General Meeting and Election
1:30pm End of AGM/New Board meeting
4. To RSVP, please complete the Authorisation Form (Appendix A) and email it to email@example.com by 6:00 p.m. on Friday, 1 September 2023.
5. The draft Auditor’s Report and Annual Report for the financial year ending 31 March 2023 can be obtained at the following link: https://scf.org.sg/pages/annual_report
6. [For ordinary members only]: To submit a nomination for the election for the Board Member of SCF, please complete the Nomination Form (Appendix B) and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12:00 p.m. on Friday, 8 September 2023.
7. An independent member will be appointed to conduct/supervise the election. The appointment of the independent member will be made in accordance with the revised constitution (approved on 3rd August 2023), specifically Article 23.3, which states that the Member shall be independent who do not have any association with the SCF’s affiliates, including as members or otherwise, and who do not have any vested interest in the affairs or business of the SCF.
8. If you have any resolution(s) to raise at the AGM, you may use the form provided in Appendix C and email it to email@example.com by 6:00 p.m. on Friday, 1 September 2023.
9. For other general enquiries regarding the AGM, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.