Looking to challenge yourself with a career switch and think you fit the bill? Join us at the Singapore Canoe Federation!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, available start date and expected salary.
Human Resource & Finance Executive
The Human Resource & Finance Executive (HFE) is responsible for the adminstration of the HR and finance function and supporting the office in its day to day operations. Management of the organisation financial resource and the proper accounting for funds.
The HFE reports directly to the General Manager (GM) of the Singapore Canoe Federation (SCF). For all decisions pertaining to HR and Finance, the HR & Finance Executive would need to seek approval from the GM.
The role will cover two key areas of the organisation –
1. Human Resource
- Monitor all HR related matters and ensure that HR practices are compliant with MOM regulations.
- Administration & execution of payroll in a timely manner.
- Assist General Manager in recruitment and selection of employees and severance matters (such as termination and etc.).
- Prepare and conduct orientation for new employees.
- Review and administer Employee Handbook, HR policies and procedures and ensure compliance.
- Submission of CPF contributions & Tax Returns administrative duties.
- Submission of NS claims, childcare leave claims, maternity leave, paternity leave claims etc.
- Handle work pass matters for foreign employees.
- Liaise with Insurance company with regards to staff movement.
- Support in review and administer employee training and development framework, and recommend training programs.
- Escalate employee’s disciplinary issue to General Manager, if necessary.
- Legal related matter correspondences.
- Responsible and overseeing all the accounting, finance and day to day operations.
- Ensure all reconciliation of accounts receivables, account payables. and banks reconciliation etc are performed on a monthly basis and absolute accuracy.
- Issuing of invoices and ensure prompt collection for all outstanding due.
- Responsible for cash collection and deposit, ensure all bank transactions are updated on monthly basis.
- Provide treasury support, preparing outgoing payables to suppliers and providing payment advice.
- Maintain healthy AR & AP ageing.
- Fixed assets control and management.
- Prepare and ensure accuracy of monthly profit & loss schedules.
- Ensure monthly closing are conducted on timely manner.
- Budget monitoring, credit management & cash flow update.
- Establish and implement Financial policies and procedures with appropriate internal controls and measures to ensure compliance with accounting standards and other regulatory requirements.
- Liaise with internal & external auditors for all audit, bankers, tax agent and other professional advisor for all financial related matters.
- Ensure timely preparation of management and statutory reports, budgets, forecast, financial analysis and statement of accounts.
- Preparation of minutes for monthly council meetings & annual general meeting.
- Diploma / Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field required (prefering with audit background)
- Hands-on experience with Sage Accounting Software
- Good communication skills
- Motivated and enthusiastic individual with the ability to work on his/her own as well as part of a team
- Be adaptive, with positive personality to work effectively under pressure to meet tight deadlines
Please state your expected salary in your resume.