Canoe Polo Certification (CP1) Conversion
At the request of the canoe polo community, SCF Canoe Polo Committee is conducting a special one-off CP1 conversion exercise for canoe polo players who had participated at least once in the National Canoe Polo Championships (NCPC) held in Singapore prior to 2020.
Please note that CP1 has been the basic requisite to register for NCPC since 2011, and this requirement will be strictly complied with for future NCPC.
Registration closes on 30 September 2022.
Complete the online registration form:
- Make payment to Singapore Canoe Federation:
Payment mode: Internet banking or via PayNow/UEN no. S71SS0035C.
Funds transfer are to be made to SCF’s bank account
Singapore Canoe Federation
DBS Current Account
Account number: 001-038371-0
Branch code: 7171
Branch number: 001
Proof of payment: Image (Screenshot or photograph of receipt) reflecting transaction date, amount, and SCF bank account number.
- Attach screenshot in registration form as proof of payment made.
- If application is successful, an e-copy along with a physical CP1 certificate will be issued.
- The CP1 certificate will be mailed before December 2022 via registered post to the mailing address provided in the online registration form.
- If the certificate sent by registered post is unclaimed or returned to us for any reason, $10 admin fee will be payable for each subsequent postage.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org should you need any clarification.