Welcome to our website.
Singapore Canoe Federation (“SCF”) reserves the right to change the Terms from time to time at its sole discretion. Your use of this website following any such change constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these Terms as changed. For this reason, you are advised to read these Terms carefully each time you visit this website.
- This website contains contents which are owned by and/or licensed to SCF. All the materials located in this website including but not limited to all information and software programs (collectively, the “contents”) are protected by applicable intellectual property laws, including copyright and trademark laws.
- The materials and services provided at this website are provided “as is” without any warranties of any kind including warranties or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- SCF shall not, in any event, be liable for any damages, loss or expense including without limitation, direct, indirect, special, or consequential damage, arising from or in connection with (i) any access, use or the inability to access or use this website, or reliance on the contents; (ii) any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, or computer virus; and/or (iii) any use of or access to any other website linked to this website.
- By submitting any feedback to SCF, including but not limited to ideas or suggestions, you acknowledge and agree that: (a) SCF is not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, with respect to the feedback; (b) SCF shall be free to use or disclose such feedback for any purpose, in any way (c) your feedback automatically become the property of SCF without any obligation of SCF to you; and (d) you are not entitled to any compensation, royalty fee or reimbursement of any kind from SCF under any circumstances.
- This website may contain hyperlinks to other websites or resources which are not maintained by SCF and are provided as a convenience only. These links do not signify that SCF endorses those websites or imply any kind of association or affiliation with those websites. SCF does not take responsibility for the content of any external website linked from within our website.
- These Terms shall be governed and construed in accordance with laws of the Republic of Singapore.