|Boat Rental @ MacRitchie Reservoir (Daily from 9am - 6pm)|
|Boat Type||Rental fee||Requirements|
|Single Sit-On-Top Kayak||$15/hr||12 years old & above|
|Double Sit-On-Top Kayak||$15/hr||-|
|Closed-Deck Kayak||$12/hr||Minimum 1 Star|
|Canoe Sprint Kayak Single (K1)||$20/hr||Minimum 1 Star|
|Other Items||Rental Fee||Requirements|
|Spray Skirt||$5/Session||Minimum 2 Star|
|Seat Cushion (SOT)||$5/Session||-|
|K1 Rudder (Broken)||$70/pc||-|
Due to limited capacity, we will only be accepting bookings for boat rental. This is to ensure the management and control of the number of persons allowed in each of our facilities, and to minimise the risks of large clusters forming.
Please book via the 'Book here' button below.
Payment to be done via PayNow or Paypal. For PayNow, please indicate the transaction reference no. in the checkout page.
Please read and abide by the terms & conditions below before proceeding to book.
Terms and Conditions
- Only patrons above 12 years old are allowed to paddle in a single sit-on-top kayak.
- Patrons above 7 years old are allowed to paddle in a double sit-on-top kayak with an adult (at least 18 years old).
- Patrons must possess a minimum of 1-Star award to be allowed to rent a closed deck kayak or K1 boat.
- Patrons must abide by the rules and regulations of the reservoir.
- Patrons must make good any loss of equipment or breakage resulting from equipment mishandling.
- Booking must be made at least 96 hours in advance.
- Patrons are advised to report at least 15 minutes before their booking timing (to facilitate drawing of equipment).
- No extension of booking if you are late.
- Your booking will be released to other patrons if you do not turn up within 15 minutes of your booking slot.
- Strictly no rescheduling, cancellation or refund of booking once made.
- In the event of lightning alert (CAT 1), patrons will be required to return to land. The affected patrons will have their booking slots extended. Should the CAT 1 persist for more than one hour, we will allow the affected patrons to reschedule their booking.
You may check the lightning alert via NEA website https://www.nea.gov.sg/weather, refer to the 2-hour Nowcast for more information before heading down to MacRitchie Reservoir. If there is a lightning alert at MacRitchie Reservoir during your paddling timing, you may call or email us at 6258 0057/ email@example.com to reschedule.
- Booking will not be completed until you received a confirmation email from us.
- For group size more than 10pax, kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All bookings shall be on a first-come-first-served basis and subject to availability.
- SCF reserves the right to approve or refuse an application for the booking of time slot.
Please click here for the paddling zones.
Please click here for the user guide for creating of an account.
Please click here for the user guide or refer to the step-by-step video below to make a boat booking.
For enquires, please email to email@example.com or call 62580057.